Benefit enrollment methods include Face-to-Face, Telephonic, and/or Self-Service Online using our technology. At Explain My Benefits we customize enrollment strategies based on employee demographics, business structures (including the number of company locations) and many other factors. Using a combination of our enrollment capabilities allows us to achieve enrollment success.
Our goal is to leverage our diverse benefit consulting experience with our attention to detail, worksite marketing, benefit administration system and our foundation built on trust. Explain My Benefits delivers and implements an enrollment plan unique to the simplicity or the complexity of an employer’s ever-changing demands.
In all three enrollment methods the employee’s benefits enrollment is confidential. Utilizing our face-to-face or telephonic method allows the employee to elect the most appropriate benefits and he or she is able to ask questions pertinent to the health or financial being of his or her family in a private setting. In many situations the employee might not have felt comfortable asking personal questions in a group setting or directly to their Human Resources Management Team. Having this benefit solution service is just another way an employer can showcase how they feel about their employees. All of this is funded through worksite marketing benefits at no cost to the employer.
Employee Enrollment Methods
- Employees meet individually with a salaried Benefit Counselor to assist with benefit questions and benefit enrollment
- Employees choose insurance products based on what fits their personal financial and protection needs
- Relaxed, “no pressure” environment conducive to learning about their benefits and the choices available
- Employees can include their families in these meetings, if the employer allows
- Accommodates the employer group with employees scattered over numerous locations
- Employees log on to the telephonic portal of our website and sign up for a scheduled time for a Benefit Counselor to contact them for employee benefit consulting
- EMB Call Center places outbound call to employee to review entire benefits package, answer relevant questions and enroll
- Authorization for insurance elected and waived by employee is done by way of voice stamping
- EMB Enroll is a full service Benefit Administration System and Online Enrollment Benefits Administration System powered by IPA software, a market leading system for over 10 years
- Explain My Benefits builds and implements EMB Enroll from start to finish
- Web access allows for full online transaction capabilities
- Connects with carriers and vendors seamlessly transmitting employee elections via electronic data interface (E.D.I.)
- EMB Enroll is fully customizable and managed in-house and is not contracted out to a third-party vendor.